The marvellous cats of Karen Vesk

Cute White Cat Christmas or winter card


Sunshine Sketches is the place where you can find the work of Karen Vesk. Go there to find cute, happy and funny art. Her characters are mostly animals, often cats, illustrated in watercolors or pencil. In her own words: "I've been painting ever since I was able to hold a brush, and some number of years ago I turned it from hobby to my full-time profession. If my art has made you smile, then I consider my job to be done.The cat you see in many of my works is my model and muse, a saucy and smart little princess named Heather. I am aware of this store since 2013. Karen makes awesome work, I absolutely adore the way she reimagines her cat. The drawing is great and so is the use of color. I just selected a few of my favorite greeting cards of Karen to share with you, you'll find more products in her store.


Comments