My holiday best seller design is...


Red Cardinal Collage All-Over Print Tank Top
Red Cardinal Collage All-Over Print Tank Top by papelustro
Find other Cardinal All-Over Printed Unisex Tanks at zazzle.com
Red Cardinal Collage Tees
Red Cardinal Collage Tees by papelustro
Get the best in online t-shirt printing from zazzle.com.
Red Cardinal Collage Bib
Red Cardinal Collage Bib by papelustro
Look at other Cardinal Baby Bib at zazzle.com

Hello!

I think I can already say that the red cardinal bird is my best seller design this Christmas shopping season! I sold it on several types of products - paper, apparel and décor. I am really happy that this collage illustration pleased my customers. Most times I am not 100% pleased with my creations. This is not the case, I do like the way it turned out. Thanks to all my fellows that spread the  word about it also!

If you have some time you can read about the red northern american cardinal, watch a beautiful video of the bird and have a look at a few more products here!


Comments