I joined Live Heroes!


Hello friends and followers!




Live Heroes is based in southern Poland. The owner brand is Mr Gugu & Miss Go. I joined after reading a positive review of Medusa Dollmaker, a very talented Spanish artist who was kind enough to settle some doubts about it for me. I am fairly new to this "print-all-over" possibility but it's pretty exciting, isn't it?

Live Heroes sells printed all-over apparel at an affordable price and by the look of Medusa's t-shirts, it's pretty nice quality. As I live in Europe I am sure shipping will not take forever like when I order things from the USA. I'm counting on more affordable post-delivery also. Above you can see a sample of the products available at Live Heroes and below the first designs I uploaded to it - click and have a look at my new store! 
 







Comments