Learning English everyday!






I am always trying to master the English Language! Learning English requires practice. Today Internet offers so many resources. When I was in school I just had my books, my teachers and American movies and cartoons! I stopped learning English when I left high school. But I learned a lot outside of class, there are different sources to improve English knowledge. I remember I subscribed to some English magazines for one year or two. I also read some literature in the English language, a few of the classics, and poetry. I watched many English series in my youth. Many of it was from BBC. I also watched lots of American movies. Today I still am an avid moviegoer. That's how I expanded my vocabulary. English and American songs were also a big help. Whenever I bought a record I would explore the lyrics. Today is so easy to find song lyrics, there are internet sites dedicated to it! The internet is a fantastic resource. Lately, I've been founding these lists. It helps a lot. It's an easy and fun way to refresh vocabulary! I guess I will make a new Pinterest board soon!

Comments