Let's have an Halloween Party!

When I first started to read about it and Halloween party themes - haunted theme, ghostly theme, horror, pumpkin, graveyard!! - it all seemed a bit crazy and silly. Then I read about the meaning of Halloween. I found it less crazy, even interesting. Now I see that this holiday is an occasion for people to get together and have fun, both kids and adults. We can't be serious all the time! 

Below you can find my Halloween Party Invitations from Zazzle. They are inspired by the Trick or Treat tradition. Trick-or-treating is an activity for children and one of the main traditions of Halloween. In my invitations children are wearing costumes - you will find a  mummy, a witch, a skeleton, a werewolf, a walking-dead boy, a lady death itself, a ghost, Mr. pumpkin head, Frankenstein, Dracula, and a red devil. And their pet friends, owls, cats, dogs and bats, came along also for the party! I hope you like it. They are available for purchase at Zazzle.

And I picked these Halloween projects for you too. Have a look! Happy crafting and decorating... and boo!

1. Halloween Countdown Block Calendar here
2. Witch Candy Pot holder here
3. Cute bat Halloween banner here
4. Easy Pet Ghost in a jar here
5. Two ideas for a Halloween Birthday Cake here
6. Halloween Costumes DIY inspiration here
7. Halloween String Voodoo Dolls here
8. An amazing raven mask here
9. Googly Eye Skull here
10. Batty felt pillow tutorial here 
11. Skulls crochet scarf here
12. Creepy Halloween Treat Labels here

Design printable invitations online at Zazzle.

Comments